Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Life is like, SO neat

Maybe one day I'll get this blogging thing down!
But for now, you'll just have to wait in severe anticipation for my next post. ;)

So where did I leave off?
Last time I was on here, I shared my incredible experience with my hike to Avalanche Lake.
Holy crap, that was like... 3 months ago.

Life has become so interesting since then!
As some of you may know, I work for an incredible company called The Montana Scene. It has been consuming all of my time and energy, and I freaking LOVE it.
Have you heard of it? It's literally the best.
Here are some of my fave products right now...

Photo Cred : Lindsey Jane Photography

They're all kind of to die for. 
We're in the midst of trying to open our 3rd location in BOZEMAN! So I (along with the owners; Sean and Melissa, and my bff/coworker Lindsay) recently spent some time there, getting things put together and planning out how the store is going to look. I'm so excited! So if you live in the Bozeman area, keep an eye out, because we will be having a Grand Opening party in November.


But other than working at my awesome job, I've just been eating, sleeping, and obsessing over coffee, my dog, and Harry Potter.
We still don't have a house, I'm still not exercising or eating right, and I'm still trying to pass my dumb ramblings off as a blog..  You're welcome.
Everything is really great though, and again, I am soooooo happy to be HOME.

Oh, and here's a picture of Nana.


See you laterrrrr.


1 comment:

  1. Love the complimentary pix of Nana and amazed you even found a moment to write in here :) Keep it up !! Your blessed with the BEST grammar ....Ohhh & we are glad you 3 are home as well <3

    ReplyDelete