Saturday, January 4, 2014

Goals for 2014

New year, new set of goals.
Well, I wouldn't call them new. Just a few things that I want to see happen in the next year!

1) Move on base: 
We're currently waiting until the beginning of February to put in our 28 day notice, to see if we can get into a better house. This is one of the most stressful goals, because once we get past the looking part, we have to move for the 2nd time in 7 months.
source
2) Get a job :
Between being young, inexperienced in most fields, and only having one car, this is going to be tough. Especially if I wanted what you'd call a "good" job. But since I have tons of experience in food and customer service, I'm hoping I can just find a little barista job within walking distance on base. It's something, right?

3) Improve my blog:
Now this is something I've been trying to do for over a year now. I keep getting discouraged because of lack of readers and followers... But I need to just do this for myself. I need to put passion and thought into my posts, and find ways to relate to and get involved with you guys! I'm dedicated to keeping up with my posts, and continuing with something that I've been passionate about for awhile now.

There are a few other little things I want to accomplish this year:
- be a better wife to my husband
- meal plan, cook and prove to Paul that healthy food is delicious
- finish decorating the house
- plant a garden
- spring clean
- hike, swim, go to the beach, and take road trips
- make new friends, and catch up with friends we already have
-get my tan on while i'm still living in Hawaii
- save money

What are your goals for the year?
My goals could extend past 2014 but they're all equally important and need to get done!
What do you do to make sure your goals get accomplished?

No comments:

Post a Comment