Sunday, December 1, 2013

Here I Am

Three months ago I gave up on blogging.
 What can I say, I'm a loser. I hate this whole starting and stopping I've been doing for the past year. Maybe if I would've kept blogging consistently instead of quitting every few months (cause I didn't have enough readers), I would have a good audience by now. But I did it anyway.
So here I am, restarting.. 
Making it a little more personal, most likely adding in more about my personal life, my past, and sharing some Organic eating rants and advice. I hope to inspire, or to help someone feel like "they're not the only one". I crave feedback and constructive criticism. Tell me how you feel. Talk to me about anything. I'm here to share and to be shared to.
 I'm sorry that I gave up on the few people that read this. It was selfish and I thank you SO much for taking the time out of your day to read about my life. 
Here I am, back at it.


No comments:

Post a Comment