Friday, December 20, 2013

H54F

It's FRIDAY! 
Eh, I don't care too much about Fridays.
Paul's days off are during the week so Friday's kind of like, whatever...
 But, I have a post. So, that's exciting.

(;






1) Nana being her adorable self. She has this strange, freakish obsession with pillows. "She wants all da pillows."
2) Again with the pillows!! No. I just got Paul to build a fort around me and I wanted Nana to be in the picture.
3) Woke up the other morning to see this. Dark, gloomy-ness. I LOVED it. It felt good to just lay in bed for awhile.
4) Went on base so Paul could take a mock PT test, drove away to see this. Just. Gorgeous.
5) We took a little drive to Ewa beach to walk around today. I was super excited to get a picture with Paul. <3

What did you do this week? Anything super fun and exciting?
It's almost Christmas! And I'm married to a Christmas Eve baby, so that makes the Holidays extra special!!!

Link up with Lauren to share your week with people!
 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png

No comments:

Post a Comment