Friday, December 6, 2013

11:30 p.m.

Why is it that I'm laying in bed at 11:30 at night, unable to sleep because all I can think about is blogging.? I posted a week or so ago about how I was going to start up again, yet I still lack the drive to do so. I have the usual thought process "there's millions of blogs already Laura", "No one cares what you have to say", "You don't have any friends, how will you ever get enough followers for it to be worth it". That's always how I feel about blogging.. It's probably one of my most favorite things to do, yet I have this low self esteem about it.. The sad thing is, most of my thoughts up there are correct. But the cool thing is that this is the Internet. Millions of people may have blogs but hey, that's MILLIONS of people I'm working with. A few of them are bound to end up here and maybe enjoy what I have to say. And that's why I want to do this. I want people to read my blog and say "hey that happens to me too" or "oh I should try that sometime". I want to do this, so I'm going to do this. Ew that all sounded weird and preachy when I re-read it in my head, but oh well. I'll figure out something much better to post about in the near future. Just bare with me. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment