Wednesday, September 4, 2013

What I'm Wearing

On Wednesdays
We wear pink.
No I'm kidding. (If you didn't understand that reference, we can't be friends)
Back to business.
On Wednesdays, I will post some outfit pictures and tell you where I got my clothes.
Okay? Okay.
(:

Ruffled Tank: Old (T.J. Maxx, maybe?)
White Cardigan: Walmart! (I'm serious)
Leggings: Ross
Loafers: The Base Exchange (In Germany)
Belt: T.J. Maxx


Vest: Jeans Warehouse
Miss Me Jean Shorts: The Navy Exchange (Pearl Harbor, 70 bucks)
Shoes: Same as above
Cross Cuff Bracelet: The Buckle

Black Tank: Target
Aztec Cardigan: Jeans Warehouse
Leggings: Same as above
Shoes: Same as above

FYI: I'm aware I'm wearing the same shoes in all three pictures. I need to get new shoes but haven't been able to find any I love lately.

Don't you love how Nana photo bombs all of my pictures? I do.
Have a good Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. Cute! So creative and thrifty.

    Your dog made the series of photos so funny! In the first picture, she is looking curious, the second picture she is waiting patiently behind you. I love that by the last picture, she is laying down. LOL she is like, "OK mom, let's do something else now, otherwise I am going to fall asleep."

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Nessa! (: I know, she's so silly. She gets so bored when I'm doing blog stuff. She fricken cracks me up.

      Delete