Thursday, September 5, 2013

Thankful Thursday

I feel like a lot of people (especially people my age) take things for granted and don't count their blessings.
I am definitely guilty of doing this.
So I deem Thursdays thankful days.

Count your blessings, because there are plenty of people who are much worse off than you, but still love their lives.

1. I am thankful for shopping trips to Target, and my husband tolerating me trying on 20 different pairs of shoes but not buying any because I'm indecisive.
2. I am thankful for my husband. Period.
3. I am thankful for my dog. She is such a blessing to our little family.
4. I'm thankful that we found a beautiful little home.
5. I am thankful to be alive.

What about you? What do you find yourself thankful for these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment