Monday, September 9, 2013

Reviews and a Revelation

Lately I've been thinking about that fact that I'm extremely girly.
I've ALWAYS loved hair, makeup, nails, cute clothes, purses, shoes and glitter..
But since I got married I suppose I've toned it down because I'm only ever surrounded by my husband
(And we all know men aren't into girly stuff)
So I've decided that I need to start embracing my girly side again.
I'll start by reviewing a few products I've invested in lately.




Yesterday Paul bought me this Essie nail polish called "muchi, muchi", and I'm in love with it.


This is the color I was going for ^
I had my nails done like this by my friend Hailey in June, and you could say I missed them pretty bad.
I just loved how feminine they looked, so I came pretty close with this color by Essie.
I love Essie polish because it's very high quality and goes on smooth.
You could go with one layer for a more sheer look, or you can do what I did and do 2 coats which gives a really nice pale pink color.



Another thing I got yesterday was this Clinique stay-matte foundation, and I loooove it.
If you have oily, acne prone skin like me, I'd definitely suggest this foundation.
It's full coverage but it feels light and fresh when it's on.
It was $20 for me because I bought it in the Clinique section at the Navy Exchange, but you can get it at Sephora for $23.

No comments:

Post a Comment