Saturday, September 14, 2013

My Daily Hair Products


1. Chi 1" Flat Iron (source)
2. Kenra Volume 25 Hairspray (source)
 3. Hot Tools 1 1/4" Curling Iron Pink Edition (source)
4. Aquage Uplifting Foam (source)
5. Hot Tools 1" Gold Curling Iron (source)
6. Hot Tools Leopard Blow Dryer Set (source)

These are my go-to's for all of my hairstyles. This obviously does not include my shampoo and conditioner. (I mostly use Biolage, if you were wondering). The tool I use most is my 1" curling iron, seeing as I still  have some shorter layers in my hair that make the 1 1/4" a little too big.

This is what the 1" barrel does to my hair.
This is how my hair looks straightened.

Now if you're wondering, I have THE thinnest hair you will ever see. But you can't really tell it's thin, can you? I can thank Aquage, and back-combing for that. (:
I swear by Aquage Uplifting Foam. It is the best thing that's happened to my hair. Ever.
If you have thin hair, use this and you will be one happy girl.
I am also madly in love with all of my Hot Tools appliances. They work wonders. All of them.
Also, Kenra Volume 25 has been rated the best hairspray multiple years in a row, for a reason.
It is probably the best hairspray you will ever use.
As for my Chi straight iron, I'm not really a fan.
I paid $90 for it and expected a lot more from it, but have been quite disappointed.
One day, I'll probably invest in a Hot Tools straight iron, but for now the Chi will have to do.


So if you're debating on getting a Hot Tools curling iron, just do it, okay?
They're SO worth the money.
Flawless curls every time ^
Now go on, go splurge on some curling irons.
Do it for your hair. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment