Tuesday, September 10, 2013

If Jewelry Grew on Trees

Last night I went to the mall to exchange something I bought from Victorias Secret, and I decided to roam around the store Icing by Claires.
I was extremely pleased with the choices they had there, compared to the normal Claires.
I think the difference is that Icing is more for older girls and women, where as Claires has a lot of things for little girls.
Anyway, here's what I found.
This adorable bow ring. Icing ($8.50)
These huge emerald cut stones. (my motto is, the bigger the better)
These bow studs. (I like bows, if you haven't noticed)
Icing ($12.50)
Icing ($11.50) But I got them for  $5.75 because earrings were buy one get one 50% off. (:
I also just wanted to show how I display my jewelry.
To me, jewelry is art, and I feel as though it should be displayed as such.

Bracelet Stand: T.J. Maxx ($6.99)
Earring Tree: Ross ($9.99)
On the cubby in our closet I also display Lauren Conrad's book "Beauty", a photo of Marilyn Monroe, the first roses my husband ever bought me, a red and black box that I got when I was young (a lot of makeup came in it), and a few of Paul's Air Force medals.
If you have a walk in closet (or even if you don't), you should take the time to make it pretty.
You should feel like a princess when you're getting ready for the day, and making your closet attractive is one step you can take to always feel that way.

How do you keep your closet looking presentable and organized?

No comments:

Post a Comment