Thursday, September 12, 2013

High Five for Friday


1. I got spoiled this week and got to go to the mall two times! Our mall is the bomb.
2. I was extremely excited when I saw that Kate from The Small Things Blog liked my photo on Instagram. It's like, a celebrity liking your picture. Awesome.
3. I've been dying to try the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion for a long time because I have VERY oily skin, so I finally bought it. Can't wait to try it, maybe I'll do a review on it. (:
4. So I went to the Paul Mitchell Salon on Hickam and got my hair done. I am VERY pleased with how it turned out. The color is definitely growing on me.
5. Another exciting thing that's happening for me is that one of my pins on Pinterest has gotten over a hundred re-pins in just a few days. It's the first time this has happened to me and I really hope it (and others) continue to get repinned.

How has your week gone? Link up with Lauren and let everyone know!!

 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png

No comments:

Post a Comment