Friday, September 6, 2013

High Five for Friday

Hi! It's Friday again already?
Good lord.Time flies.
Here's a little rundown of my week.


1) My hubby wore his blues on Tuesday. He was NOT happy about it, but I was pretty much drooling. (soo handsome)
2) Okay. So. I'll give Hawaii this: the sunsets here = gorg. This was out my guest bedroom window. (Lucky Scott)
3) So I finally found wine that I like (unbelievable) annnddd I do a whole lot of Pinning.
4) One strange thing we see a lot of in Hawaii is stray chickens.. What are you doing chickens? I don't think you should be hanging outside of Wendy's. (Pfff, kids these days).
5) I've been eating A LOT of apple slices with peanut butter, honey and cinnamon. It's my new favorite snack, plus it's healthy. WIN.

What did your week look like? 



 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png

No comments:

Post a Comment