Friday, August 23, 2013

Hello, Hawaii

Hi umm, where do I start?
My husband and I just moved to Oahu because he got stationed at Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam.
We are finally in our first home together, and let me tell you,
it feels goooood.
BUT, wait a minute, I miss Montana.

What?

Before we left, Paul and I were discussing how much I hated that place and that I was so excited to move. Then we get here and settle into our home a bit and, bam, I get hit by the homesick train and I'm packing my suitcases to go back to the good ol' MT.
Okay that was a slight over-exaggeration.
But I did realize that I missed it a whole lot more than I thought was possible.

So here I am, in Hawaii, with my beautiful husband and our ungodly cute fur baby that we adopted. (ADOPT, PEOPLE) and I'm the happiest I've ever been.
Not because I'm in love with this place or that everything is going perfect..
But because for once in my life, I'm accepting everything as it is, and just going with it.
We'll be back in Montana when we're supposed to be, but for now, we're here.

Plus, I mean, just compare these two sunsets..
(If you can)

Which one's more beautiful?

Waikiki Sunset, Oahu, HI
Flathead Lake Sunset, Bigfork, MT


No comments:

Post a Comment